Advanced Conference Calling.
Smoother, quicker and easier than video!
As a busy medical practitioner, the last thing you want to worry about is figuring out how to set up a Conference Call. Let Thetha Connect take care of that for you with our state-of-the-art Conference Calling Services.
With Thetha Connect Conference Calling, you can easily connect to and talk with up to 25 local and international people- all at the same time. Our advanced Conference Calling system has excellent voice quality, is 100% secure, and our trusted agents are ready to assist. Now you can speak to fellow medical practitioners and colleagues, without having to worry about being cut off or struggling to hear the other person.
Conferencing is available to all our existing customers as an additional service.
Simply ask your participants to call your business number, and we'll take care of the rest.
Benefits of our Conference Calling Services
- Outstanding voice quality
- Advanced noise-cancelling technology.
- No need for fast data connections, means there are no voice break-ups
- Your group Conference Calls can all be recorded.
- All participants' numbers are kept confidential and are hidden from the other callers
- Conference Calls can be made from Telkom copper lines and VoIP connections- all with excellent voice clarity
- Our Conference Calls still work during power outages and during load shedding
- No prior registrations, reservations, or email addresses are required.
- Unlimited call durations.
- The Conference Calling system is 100% secure.
How does it work? Simply connect using your Thetha Connect issued number. It's 100% secure!
What is Conference Calling? Conference calling is a group phone call where several people can take part in the conversation. Read more here: wikipedia.org/wiki/Conference_call.
Which telecommunications operators are supported? All local and international copper landline, Telkom, VoIP and cellular operators are supported, as long as they can make outgoing voice calls.
How do I initiate a Conference Call? Call the number that Thetha Connect has given you, and ask the agent to start the Conference Call. We can also set up an auto-attendant on your number that allows you to quickly start a session on a keypress.
How do participants join a session? Ask the participants to call the number that Thetha Connect has given you, and our agent will add them to the call. We can also set up an auto-attendant on your number that quickly allows participants to join the session with a simple keypress.
How many people can join the group call? Our standard system allows for up to 25 simultaneous calls. Please contact us if you wish to contact larger numbers.
Do I need a fast internet connection? No, you do not need an internet connection; you only need a phone line.
Do the Conference Call participants need to register? No, participants do not need to register, since their numbers and emails are not required.